Are You a Woodworker?
You're invited to use the ideas, pictures, and plans that you will find here to build your own versions of my projects. I've made a hobby of woodworking. Some of the projects have been simple. Some were more challenging.
Feel free to copy, download, and use any of the information in this Woodworking section. Customize any of the projects to suit your taste.
What You Will Find Here
- Many projects are available now for your use. Others are being added as time permits.
- Every project includes pictures and descriptions.
- Some projects are backed up by a SketchUp design. If you don't use SketchUp, a PDF file is also provided that contains the same drawings and dimensions that are contained in the SketchUp file.
- Some of the projects that you'll find here are based on commercially published designs. Links are provided to the original design details.
- There's a link at the bottom of each page where I can be contacted if you want to build one of these projects but discover that some needed information is missing.
Here are the Projects
The items listed here with active links are available for you to download and use. Take a look! Items without active links are being considered for publication.
MOST RECENT POSTING, 10 November 2018: Baseball Equipment Cart
Around the House
- Bedside Table
- Computer Side Table
- Small Office Cabinet
- Circular Saw Box
- Dado Blade Storage Box
- Height Gauge Box
- Jessem Dowel Jig Box
- Granite Surface Plate Box
- Miter Gauge Box
- Router Box
- Utility Box - Plywood
- Utility Box - Sapele